STATE REGISTERED NURSE (D1)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above position which is based in Victoria Falls under Parksmed Medical Centre. The incumbent will be reporting to the Medical Doctor – General Practitioner.
- Provide a high level of day-to-day care and perform some minor procedures.
- Record medical history
- Help with the planning of patients care
- Monitor patient health and records
- Sign administered medication and treatment
- Perform Diagnostic tests
- Listen to patients and analyze their physical and emotional needs
- Provide counseling and health care education to patients
- Coordinate care with other health care providers and specialists
- Providing maternal child health services
- Follow-up of patient test results and communication with patients where appropriate.
- Develop daily and month reports
- Reports and update to the Doctor in charge
Qualifications and experience
- Diploma in General Nursing or relevant qualification
- One-year relevant experience
- A qualification in Midwifery will be an added advantage,
- Registered with the Nurses Council of Zimbabwe,
- Valid licence to practice the profession
- Proven experience
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Patient Management Systems
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach
Interested candidates should submit their written applications together with detailed CVs to:
The Human Resources Officer
Parksmed Health Fund
P.O box CY 140
Or hand deliver to Head Office’s Parksmed Section on or before the 18th of October 2021.
Total Page Visits: 725 - Today Page Visits: 1