Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above position at Parksmed Medical Centre in Victoria Falls. The incumbent will be reporting to the Registered Nurse.
- Provide hands-on care to patients admitted at the Medical Centre
- Perform routine tasks under the supervision of registered nurses.
- Check for patient’s temperature, blood sugar test, respiration and blood pressure tests.
- Respond to calls for help and determine if additional help is needed.
- Make beds and perform light housekeeping duties in patient’s room.
- Deliver patient to operating rooms.
- Set up equipment.
- Store and move supplies.
- Empty bedpans and change dirty linens.
- dispose bio hazard waste material according to standards
- cleans and disinfects the workspace
Qualifications, skills and experience
- O’ Levels including Maths and English,
- Nurse Aide certificate /Red Cross Certificate or equivalent
- One-year relevant experience
Interested candidates should submit their written applications together with detailed CVs to:
The Human Resources Officer Parksmed Health Fund
P.O box CY 140
Or hand deliver to Head Office’s Parksmed Section on or before the 18th of October 2021.