Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above position which is based at Head Office under Parksmed Health Fund. The incumbent will report to the General Manager.
- Review the Human Resources policies and procedures,
- Ensure accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information
- Payroll administration,
- Process statutory deductions and ensuring adherence to the Tax act.
- Provide guidance and resources on every aspect of company policies and procedures
- Facilitate employee recruitment and interviews
- Ensure HR Compliance by the organisation through adhering to applicable laws and statutes.
- Organise and manage new employee orientation and training programs.
- Advise on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- Oversee the health and safety of employees
- Develop strategies for staff motivation and performance
- Update job descriptions when required
- Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent,
- Diploma in Payroll Administration will be an added advantage,
- Knowledge of the Labour Relations Laws,
- A minimum of one-year relevant experience,
- Good analytical skill,
- Computer literacy is a must.
Interested candidates should submit their written applications together with detailed CVs to:
The General Manager
Parksmed Health Fund
P.O box CY 140
On or before the 27th of May 2021