NURSING ASSISTANT (C2)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above position at Parksmed Medical Centre in Victoria Falls. The incumbent will be reporting to the Registered Nurse.
- Provide hands-on care to patients admitted at the Medical Centre
- Perform routine tasks under the supervision of registered nurses.
- Check for patient’s temperature, blood sugar test, respiration and blood pressure tests.
- Respond to calls for help and determine if additional help is needed.
- Make beds and perform light housekeeping duties in patient’s room.
- Deliver patient to operating rooms.
- Set up equipment.
- Store and move supplies.
- Empty bedpans and change dirty linens.
- dispose bio hazard waste material according to standards
- cleans and disinfects the workspace
Qualifications, skills and experience
- O’ Levels including Maths and English,
- Nurse Aide certificate /Red Cross Certificate or equivalent
- One-year relevant experience
Interested candidates should submit their written applications together with detailed CVs to:
The Human Resources Officer Parksmed Health Fund
P.O box CY 140
Or hand deliver to Head Office’s Parksmed Section on or before the 18th of October 2021.