Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above position based in Harare, Head Office. The incumbent will be reporting to the Human Resource Officer.
- Opening and sorting incoming mail,
- Processing outgoing mail,
- Maintaining mail register at all times,
- Allocating reference numbers to classified mail,
- Keeping and maintaining all files,
- Marking files to actioning Officers,
- Compiling master and running files,
- Filing all documents.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- 5 O’ Levels including English,
- Diploma in Records Management /Human Resources or any other related field,
- One-year relevant experience will be an added advantage,
- Good analytical skills,
- Computer literacy.
Interested candidates should submit their written applications together with detailed CVs to:
The Human Resources Officer
Parksmed Health Fund
P.O box CY 140
Or hand deliver to Head Office’s Parksmed Section on or before the 18th of October 2021.