RECORDS CLERK (C2)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above position based in Harare, Head Office. The incumbent will be reporting to the Human Resource Officer.
- Opening and sorting incoming mail,
- Processing outgoing mail,
- Maintaining mail register at all times,
- Allocating reference numbers to classified mail,
- Keeping and maintaining all files,
- Marking files to actioning Officers,
- Compiling master and running files,
- Filing all documents.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- 5 O’ Levels including English,
- Diploma in Records Management /Human Resources or any other related field,
- One-year relevant experience will be an added advantage,
- Good analytical skills,
- Computer literacy.
Interested candidates should submit their written applications together with detailed CVs to:
The Human Resources Officer
Parksmed Health Fund
P.O box CY 140
Or hand deliver to Head Office’s Parksmed Section on or before the 18th of October 2021.
Total Page Visits: 1082 - Today Page Visits: 1