Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above position at Parksmed Medical Centre in Victoria Falls. The incumbent will be reporting to the Finance Admin Clerk.
- Fetching, checking, and signing for parcels at their respective collection points.
- Ensures that the medical centre environment is clean
- Ensures cleanliness of all vehicles
- Constant cleaning of work areas throughout the day
- Constant cleaning of bathrooms throughout the day
- Keep exterior of office building clean, including windows
- Driving duties
- General duties
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications, skills and experience
- O’ Levels including English,
- Clean class 4 drivers licence
- One-year relevant experience
Interested candidates should submit their written applications together with detailed CVs to:
The Human Resources Officer Parksmed Health Fund
P.O box CY 140
Or hand deliver to Head Office’s Parksmed Section on or before the 18th of October 2021.